Friday, May 6, 2011

Shout Outs!

Today is turning out to be a super fun day for me.
And I'd like to bring your attention to two of the people who have had the biggest influence in that:

First off, is my good old friend, Mo.
She and I have been friends forever!
Since freshman year, 7 years ago.
Man, time flies!
She's doing a fun thing every Friday where she features her friends' talents.
So, check out her blog--
not just for my post,
but for the awesomeness and beauty that is Mo and her world.

The second is a newcomer.
Kristy at Hyphen Interiors.
I'm not sure how I stumbled onto Kristy's blog, but it was only a few weeks ago.
(Oh wait, she was mentioned on Young House Love, one of my favorite decorating/DIY blogs.)
Now her blog is one of my favorites!
Well, I won a give-away today
AND
She's a total doll and if you love the world of making your house beautiful,
you'll love her.

I hope you're having a fabulous Friday too.
^_^

1 comment:

Hyphen Interiors said...

Aw, thanks! So sweet. That post ended up being kind of long, but it was fun to write! I'm so glad you spurred me on to write about pink!