Wednesday, December 7, 2011

House Projects project update

So! I started with painting the kitchen trim. I painted Saturday, Monday, and yesterday. (Sunday I took a break from my House Projects project because that's the day of rest!) I'm taking a break today to give my wrist a break, but also because pretty my entire wardrobe is out and needs to be folded/hung up. I am not kidding here (and big reason for this is because it's time to switch summer clothes for winter). So, today I'm dedicating myself to folding laundry while watching movies. On the queue are Harry Potter 7.2, Howl's Moving Castle, and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. I also want to get some writing done (finally done with my back story, time for more forward progress!), blogging, and errands. Obviously, this is a lot of work and I don't plan to complete all of the laundry/movies.
Anyhow! Back to the kitchen. I would say I'm 1/3 done. I've done 2 coats on 1/3 of the beadboard/trim. Yes, over 3 days (I'm guessing 8 hours of work). I'm also taking a break to give my sanity a rest. I don't mind painting--I actually enjoy it--but this much painting, and with trim and beadboard, which you have to be super careful on? Yeah, it's a lot to stomach.
Anyhow. Just thought I'd send out an update, to show that I am working on these projects!!
That is all.

No comments: