So, life got a little crazy last month and October. Why? Because this was due on November 22nd:
Yep, that's my Masters Thesis. 130 pages of Audrey's story. All edited and printed out on pretty paper.
So ... I'm almost done! Oh my goodness, I can't believe it. TWO YEARS are over! What the? How did that happen? I'm not sure, but I'm grateful.
Also, my brother and his wife had a baby girl and I flew out to St. Louis for a week to help out. And Thanksgiving was fun--spent with friends here in Denver. And my birthday was on Thanksgiving and I turned 27 (how is that possible? I'm pretty sure I'm still, like, 14 years old. I feel that awkward a lot of the time still.) I'm applying for jobs right now, finishing up preparations for my final residency, and writing a book. Also, I have a TON of house projects to catch up on! I'll do a post all about those tomorrow.
Yay! Life is good!

No comments:
Post a Comment