Friday, December 2, 2011

To Do List

So, I've acquired quite a few projects around the house that I finally need to complete! Inspired by my lovely friend Lindsay's series, 31 Days of Finishing Rooms, I'm going to try to get through the projects without stopping. So, I'm going to work on something every day... some, like painting the kitchen, will likely take more than a day. But as long as I make some kind of progress towards finishing this list every day, I'll be happy!
The list (in no particular order):
-Paint kitchen trim and beadboard white
-Build and paint trash/recycling cans cabinet
-French door headboard
-Upholster piano bench
-Hem guest room curtains
-Make new covers for decorative bed pillows
-Kitchen curtains
-Paint and upholster round stools in kitchen
-Rearrange bedroom and hang up second window's curtains

I'm starting tonight with cleaning the kitchen trim and taping it all off (which is going to be a big chore in and of itself!).
Also, this is list is going to replace December Goals. Or rather, to put work in on one of these things every day will be my goal.
Once I complete those projects, I have (a lot) more in mind that I can finally get to. I'm really looking forward to finally completing these projects. And, of course, I'll post about the progress.
Wish me luck!

No comments: