Thursday, January 24, 2013

Lincoln's Blessing

On January 30th, we blessed Lincoln. It was a beautiful blessing promising, among other things, that Lincoln will have a strong personal relationship with Heavenly Father and that he'll live a long life. My entire family came out for it, as well as Kurt's mom, brother, and his girlfriend, and our awesome friends the Wilcox's. The Winfield's, Bergam's, and my cousin Michelle and her family all came too! After, we had a casual lunch in the gym (because there was no way all of us were going to fit comfortably in our house), and my parents, Stephanie, and Collin headed home after they ate. It was such a beautiful day. I'm so grateful for this amazing Gospel!
Also, I forgot to take pictures of Lincoln in his adorable blessing outfit, so I did two weeks later. He's laying on a beautiful blanket that my mom crocheted for him, which he was blessed on. He looked pretty similar, except he was already growing too long for the outfit. This kid is a weed! But a cute weed. Yay!
 All the men who were in the circle
 Friends
 Michelle and her cute family (plus Xandrie, the Wilcox's daughter who's in my arms)
Also, Kurt was not stifling Lincoln. Lincoln was hungry, so he was sucking on Kurt's hand.
 Everyone goofy pic

1 comment:

Broseph said...

Caroline and I are doing the same thing in "Everyone goofy pic." I'm . . . not sure what that means.