Wednesday, June 25, 2008

100th Post!

It's my 100th post! 9 months after I started blogging I have reached this milestone post. Woohoo! So, in commemoration of such a historic event, a random, goofy fun post!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Swebus PT Cruiser

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Oatmeal Cookie Batter Chocolate Chip

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
K-Atk

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Pink Falcon

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born),
Lynn Orem

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Atkkri

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Green Coke

8. NASCAR NAME: (the last names of your grandfathers)
Cooper Hatch

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Japanese Cherry Blossom Peanut M&Ms

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names),
Ann Lewis

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a city that begins with the same letter)
Matthews Minneapolis

12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower).
Spring Lily

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y)

Nectarine Tanky

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Oatmeal Magnolia

15. YOUR ROCK TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Blogging Thunderstorm Tour

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloggin' Thunderstorm is right!!

Jill and Paul said...

thst was totally funny! i was laughing outloud! and really cute swimmy suit! love the color!

Allison said...

I love this post. I saw something like it on my friend Savvy's blog and thought it was totally hilarious. I'm coming up on my one year of posting and definitely don't have 100 posts! You're so impressive! :)

jeff said...

When I hit 100 posts, I'm definitely doing some kind of clip post with awards and stuff.

You're one of the few people I know who takes blogging seriously (but thank goodness you don't have a serious blog). Keep up the good work!

Allison said...

PS. Tell Kurt congrats on his test score! He's a genius. Way impressive! woot woot YOu must be soo proud.