"the only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. you either have to laugh or cry. i prefer to laugh. crying gives me a headache." — marjorie pay hinckley
(Kurt and I have been busy all week trying to sublease our apartment and now we're moving to the Wilcox's empty (tear, sniff) for the summer. As soon as that's done, I will do a Vegas post (finally!).)
Hey! Sorry we never got back to you about the apartment. We have just been so busy with moving back and stuff.. but we ended up coming back to brax's grandparents house cause its free.. ha. Plus they need someone to take care of there yard so we are helping them out. But i hope you can find someone to take over!! Good luck.
2 comments:
Hey! Sorry we never got back to you about the apartment. We have just been so busy with moving back and stuff.. but we ended up coming back to brax's grandparents house cause its free.. ha. Plus they need someone to take care of there yard so we are helping them out. But i hope you can find someone to take over!! Good luck.
I swear people I am NOT on drugs. Just one of those fluke freaky pictures of me! :) hilarious picture! totally awesome!
Post a Comment