Our wonderful friends, the Wilcox's, left us a couple of weeks ago. The bright side is we sold our contract and are living in their house while they're gone for the summer (and therefore have much more space and saving hundreds of dollars!) but the dark side is that our friends are gone. Here's a few pictures from our last Ticket to Ride party for the next couple of months.

Ticket to Ride is the best game!

Allison is such a great friend. I miss her!

Kurt likes Bentley, can't you tell?

Bentley snooping around.

It was the most amazing night so we had the door open. However, Bentley wanted to go outside to we had to create a barrier out of suitcases and stools. He's in the stools in this picture, trying to figure out how to get out.
1 comment:
AWWWWWW! We got an entire post all to ourselves! Thanks Kristina! Love it! We totally miss you guys and your very funny personalities! I'm not going to lie...it's tough not having the crack popcorn and lemonade, too. Be honest...how many batches have you made w/o us? :)
I like how on this post it said the "dark side (?)" of not having us around...I think I can imagine your face when that sentence came out like that..haha!
Don't have too much fun without us. xoxo
Post a Comment