Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Goodbye, LOL

August 22nd was my last Laugh Out Loud improv show. It was, to say the least, very sad. I've been a member of LOL since November '03, which was my freshman year. It's been one of the few constants of my Provo/BYU life and I've been friends with people like Allan, Fred, and Brendan longer than most of my other friends at BYU. The show was very good and I had a blast. And, though I did get teary-eyed a number of times, I never publicly cried and it's always good to not embarrass yourself publicly. To LOL: thanks for the 4.5 AWESOME and HILARIOUS years!! I'll miss all of y'all so much!!!
PS- Kurt tried to record the show, but the camera died after 15 minutes. So I'll snoop around and see if anyone else caught any of the highlights on tape.

Wayne and me. It was Wayne's last show too!

The cast of my final show, and some of my favorite people from the club. Wayne, Natalie, Allan, me, Drew, Brendan, and Keith. I'm doing one final LOL lunge.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome to colorado! :) let me know if you guys need anything!

we're off to our next abode next monday, so we are just barely crossing paths...but you'll love denver.

i would suggest heading up to estes park for a day before it gets to cold. the elk are out and really amazing to watch... :)

Alisse Baldwin said...

I wish I could've been at your last show! I bet you did fabulously!

Allan Mount said...

We already miss you Kristina! You're last show was fantastic! No more "beaches" and "sandy" puppet character =( Find improv where you're at cuz you rock!

jeff said...

Sad I couldn't be there. I mean to see Wayne. I never really liked seeing you onstage.

Just kidding! Glad you have Interwebs again.