Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Your Opinion is Needed


Honestly, what do you think of this pillow? I want a white couch, two of these pillos, then two smaller zebra or black/white damask pillows. A shiny black coffee table. And a side table this color. I have a black/white damask clock, and I'm gonna get wrought iron black lamps with white shades. I'll definitely cut off the little rhinestones. But other than that, what do you think? I may keep them, and just keep them turned around. I love the color. I'm on the fence about the chandelier. It's kinda fun, but it could be weird.
Anyhow, I need some honest opinions. (And Kurt is totally cool with the color.)

4 comments:

Mel said...

seems like an neat "centerpiece" pillow. I like it. I think I would show it. If I'm picturing things right, I think it will fit with the "motif" you're going for. I like!

Megan and Jonny said...

Funny. My first thought was, "That would be a whole lot cooler without the stupid gems." I say go for it.

The Starter House said...

wow that is uber girlie, and kurt is okay with that? i kid i kid!!! i think it's cool, minus the gems. i actually saw a cool cottage and on their porch they had hung chandeliers, I loved it. Chandeliers are in. Go for it!
ps. lets talk soon about beautiful colorado. pps I will be there for 3 days at the beginning of dec. maybe there will be a chance to hug and kiss you. minus the kiss, probably.

Anonymous said...

It looks like a deranged Dr. Seuss drawing with twin creatures facing away from each other in the middle......not necessarily a satanic pillow, but clearly Seussanic....