Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I have an IP tracker and I'm not afraid to use it!

So, I'm a narcissist. In case it isn't obvious. And about 6 months ago I signed up for free ip tracker. You can see its little insignia at the bottom of my page. This tracker is actually quite fun and gives me all kinds of interesting tidbits. For instance:

-People visit my blog from parents' house at least 5 times a day.

-I've had visitors from Canada, Italy, Australia, and England. I only know people in England.

-Today I have two new visitors: someone from San Francisco and someone from Mt. Pleasant, SC. I don't think I know anyone in San Francisco and I know tons of people in Mt. P.

-Someone from Anderson, SC visits my blog quite regularly and I have no idea who they are! If it's you, fess up!

-Most people only read the first page of the blog, but every day a few people people read a couple of pages back.

-In the last 30 days: the average actions per visit (links clicked on my blog): 1.5; average time spent on my blog: 2.5 minutes; total time spent on my blog: 17 hours 44 minutes.

Doesn't technology gives us all kinds of cool, useless information?

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Where can I sign up for a free ip tracker?

Megan and Jonny said...

Yeah, it used to make me paranoid when people I didn't know would read my blog. Now I think it's cool when someone random is reading it (Israel? What?). It does, however, make me nervous to blog-stalk certain people. It's easy to pinpoint East Coast people. If I were still living in Utah I would stalk away and no one would be the wiser...

Anonymous said...

I'm fessin' up here - - it was me

Tiffany said...

I want a Tracker... how. where. when?