
Well, Kurt has officially started busy season. Monday he worked until 6, Tuesday he worked until 7, yesterday till 9, and tonight the estimated time is 8.
This is with him getting to the office at 7:30 each morning.
Poor guy.
So, I've been spending a lot of time alone. I don't mind being alone; in fact, it's quite nice.
I've done a lot of web surfing, a lot of cleaning, some knitting, and yesterday I had a solo dance party.
[Just as fun as with friends.]
The only thing I could really use (other than Kurt being home) is a puppy.
Too bad our landlords suck.
Sigh.
This is with him getting to the office at 7:30 each morning.
Poor guy.
So, I've been spending a lot of time alone. I don't mind being alone; in fact, it's quite nice.
I've done a lot of web surfing, a lot of cleaning, some knitting, and yesterday I had a solo dance party.
[Just as fun as with friends.]
The only thing I could really use (other than Kurt being home) is a puppy.
Too bad our landlords suck.
Sigh.
Immagine da qui.
PS--When I did a Google Images search for "Alone," I got a lot of pictures of people curled up in the fetal position. Maybe, since I'm alone, I should go lie down in the hall ...

1 comment:
you're funny
Post a Comment