Monday, May 11, 2009

I almost forgot!`

My May goals are:
-Survive this month

Hahaha. But seriously though. We close NEXT WEEK! So we need to:
-pack
-pick out paint colors
-tv shop (our living room is not large and a flat screen tv would help a lot with the space issue)
-mattress shop (we're thinking about upgrading to a king sized mattress; Kurt's wanted one since we got married)
-decide on what improvements we want to make to the house and a schedule (and use our architect friend's help)
-build a kennel for Zumi in the backyard

All this while trying to keep a clean apartment, help my girl in Activity Days finish her Faith in God award (she's almost done!), take care of Zumi, be a good wife, train for the 10k, eat healthy, and stay sane (struggling with that one). So right now reading and editing have taken back burners and it sucks because I've been feeling motivated for writing lately!

2 comments:

Jayci said...

so busy!! all are great goals though. Especially 'survive this month.' Flat screens are awesome!! I think you'll looove it. Costco is having some pretty great deals on theirs right now too. And if you get a King Size Mattress you won't regret it! Mark and I got one after our first year of sleeping on a full together and it was a HUGE difference. He even lets me take up 2/3rds.. or maybe "lets" is the wrong word. But I can still take up 2/3 or the bed and he still has a TON of room. :o)

Carissa said...

king sized for sure!! good luck with your to do list!