Monday, May 25, 2009

Run Bolder


Distance: 10k (6.2 miles)
Time: 1:02:40.22 (Kurt was spot on with his estimate! (we forgot a watch)
Pace: 10:05/mile
Feeling: Elated (slash exhausted)

I did it! I ran my first 10k! And I only had to walk once for about 100 yards (minus a few stops to let asthma calm down).
I am strong woman, hear me roar.

And yes, I meant to say "my first 10k."
Seems I've caught the fever.

(But I'm still not currently planning on ever running a marathon.)

3 comments:

Jayci said...

I think I heard about this one going on today from my brother in law. I'm so impressed you did it in just 62 minutes. That is so awesome! Did Kurt run it with you?

Mandi said...

Look at you! That's awesome! Truly an inspriation.

MelancholySmile said...

Good for you! I hear there are some beautiful races in your neck of the woods. :)