Thursday, June 11, 2009

Family Pictures

I've been day dreaming about 2009's family pictures.
While they'll in all likeliness be taken with our trusty pointy and click by a friend or visiting family member, I dream about a professional taking them.

In the summer time, I'd love to be wearing this dress or this one with Kurt in khakis and a white button-up with rolled up sleeves. Barefoot. In a park.

Or in the fall I could wear this delightful number with red pumps and Kurt could throw on black slacks and a white button-up (again). Take our pictures on a cobblestone street. (Does Denver even have any?)

Ah... one day.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Do it! They really aren't that expensive dresses for how cute they are. I love that little website. Good find. I say go for it! You are only young once. :)

Jayci said...

oh my goodness!!!! I LOVE those... If... no WHEN i get my figure back, I will reward myself with the last dress. SOOOO sassy and cute!! I think you should follow through with your dream photo shoot. They would be so beautiful!

MelancholySmile said...

I've been eyeing the houndstooth dress as well. Love the vintage feel of it!