"the only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. you either have to laugh or cry. i prefer to laugh. crying gives me a headache." — marjorie pay hinckley
Christmas post... finally! We had a great time at my parents' house. We slept little, ate a lot, played lots of games, and ate a lot. And I played the piano a lot. It was so nice being with the whole fam. I love my family!!!
Prepping the punch for Christmas Day dinner with Mandi. We ate at my grandma's house because there's too many of us for my parents' house anymore!
We took the boys (Chris and Max) to the Holiday Festival of Lights. Here we are roasting marshmallows. Or rather, here are Ryan and Mandi and the boys.
Our happy family. I still miss him to pieces.
Caroline looks lovely, but Collin looks like a fox! (Can boys be foxes?)
All siblings and siblings-in-law, grandsons, and dogs. That makes 11 of us.
Chou!
Zumi and Max!
Sisters!
Brother!
Taking Chris and Max on the carousel and getting some freaky pics.
Naturally, your friendly festive Christmas light bulb.
For New Year's, we went to the Limas' New Year Eve bash. Here is Kurt, looking stoned. He's not... I promise...
Chris getting his dance on!
Max thought about getting his dance on.
We look stoned. But we're not... I promise...!
We took the boys to the playground at JICP and snapped a few pics. Actually, Steph and Mandi did while Caroline and I took the dogs to the dog park.
No comments:
Post a Comment