Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tucson!

This last weekend we ran down to Tucson to see Kurt's dad for a bit. We drove down on Friday night and came back on Monday (yay for MLK day!). We saw Avatar, ate at El Charro and Nico's (Kurt's fave from high school), went to the Sonoran Desert Museum, and I ruled on the DJ Hero at Best Buy. All in all, a great trip.
The batteries in the camera were dead for most of the trip, so here are some real jewels.
Kurt. Dur.
Kurt's dad. Dur again.
We found a great little burger joint in Hatch, NM, that has killer green chile cheeseburgers. Mmm.
Kurt. Dur again.
Thanks Hatch!

3 comments:

Jayci said...

nice 'gems' :P I want to try one of those cheeseburgers!

Megan and Jonny said...

Excuse me while I hang out on your blog just to listen to O.A.R. I definitely went out and bought that CD when I was in Nauvoo.

I'm so glad Kurt took you to Nico's. I would have worried about his Tucson cred otherwise.

Why are you never in Tucson when I am? Seriously?

Mel said...

Fun pictures. I love the ones of Charleston. I miss it.