"the only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. you either have to laugh or cry. i prefer to laugh. crying gives me a headache." — marjorie pay hinckley
Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've posted and that's because I've been loving life in Charleston with my family for the last two weeks. And guess what... I actually took pictures! But Kurt took the camera home with him because the battery was dead so you'll have to wait for those. Neener neener. And why, do you ask, is Kurt home and not me? Because I'm at my grad school residency here at Converse College! It's been amazing so far. I'm learning lots and loving being surrounded by writers. I miss Kurt and Zumi, but it's not too hard during the day with lectures, workshops, and readings. Unfortunately, since Kurt took the camera, I won't have any pics, but I will for the June residency, I promise. Also, here is (extremely belatedly) our Christmas card. I meant to post it just before Christmas but spaced it. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year! Hooray for 2010!
2 comments:
Wow that sounds like a lot of fun! So are you there for a few days and go back home and take the courses online?
Love the Christmas card. So cute.
awww I love that card idea. :D you two are the cutest. I'm so glad you're loving your residency!! Sounds amazing. Good luck!
Post a Comment