Soooo, I have something really old to post. The weekend after I got back from my June residency, my widda bwudda, Collin, came to visit. The reason I never posted about it is because we took pictures using Kurt's phone and until recently couldn't figure out how to easily get the pictures off the phone. Luckily we did in time for Kurt to get a new one! Collin flew in at about 2 am (thanks to flight delays) and we took him to get some yummy Middle Eastern food. Then the next day, the boys slept while I worked. Then we headed up to the mountains, where we camped for the night. In the morning we took Collin mountain biking, and got some awesome shots ...
Then we raced over to Mt. Evans before they closed the road for the day ...
It was, as usual, really cold and windy up there, but man, what a great shot!
Then we went home, ate Indian food, watched some Flight of the Conchords, slept a few hours, then took Collin back to the airport. It was a quick, but really fun trip! Thanks for coming, bud!
1 comment:
That sounds like a great hosting trip! And Indian food?? We're getting Indian food on Thursday and can I tell you how dang excited I am?! HOLLA!
Post a Comment