Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Swingin' Cruise 2010: Mint Chocolate Ship!

Just a note: we are not really swingers, and neither are the Wilcox's. It's just an inside joke run a-muck. As most of our inside jokes with them are. I figure most of y'all know that, but who knows who might be reading this. 
So, in October we went on a 7 night, Western Caribbean cruise with our friends, Alexson (aka Allison and Alex). We had an awesome time with them and already decided that we're all cruising together again in the future. This was both mine and Kurt's first cruise and we loved it! Definitely not the only way to travel (as some people feel) but we'd love to do more in the future. I mean, all food included in your booking price, and seeing 4 countries in as many days? Not too shabby.
Our first day was at sea and I didn't take any pics. That night was Formal Night. Here is my mint chocolate chip sistah and me lookin' stylin'. At least, Allison is, and I'm trying.
 Kurt had the bright idea to take pictures out on the deck. Yeah, it was a bit windy for that.

 The next day we visited Grand Cayman.
 Public accounting wouldn't be so bad if you lived on a tropical island ...
 Somewhat lost ...
 Big Black Dick. He was a famous pirate, me thinks. Yar.
 We said goodbye to the Wilcox's for the afternoon as we went to swim with the stingrays. It was so cool! They have crazy skin (smooth yet sandpapery) and come up to you like puppies. We didn't get any pics because we hadn't bought a waterproof camera yet (dur).
 Had to get us some jerk chicken. Kurt loves that stuff. I decided to try it myself, and it is delicious.
 Check out that water!

The next day was Roatan Island, Honduras. We didn't have any idea what we wanted to do when we got off the ship, but ended up going ziplining. It was a blast!!
Here I go again! Here I go again on my own!
 That's Kurt.

Stay tuned for the rest of the trip...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Kristina, so fun!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on having a great time! So much could have gone wrong, but it didn't! Yay for Kurtstina and Alexson!!

Jayci said...

What an awesome time that looks like!! I love to zip-line, and that one looks HUGE! Dang... and jerk chicken? I make jerk pulled pork and looove that! I bet jerk chicken is to die for TOOOOO. oh gosh.. now I'm hungry again. hahaha - thanks. PS - I love your black dress!

Jayci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.