Saturday, April 23, 2011

Chronologically Speaking...

I've gotten somewhat out of order. Meh.
Stephanie came to play the last weekend of January. I love that I am now so close to so much of my family! It's so easy to see them now. It's still at minimum a 6-hour day of flying to see my parents, but Steph and Caroline are really only a 1 hour flight away (if Caroline comes down to Salt Lake, as she usually does). It's awesome. Steph and I in particular have flown to and fro Denver/Salt Lake at least ten times since she moved back out to Utah last summer. Love it.
Anyhow, as I said, Steph came to play. She's picking up photography as a hobby and wanted to play around with her new camera, so we went down to Wash Park to play around. Unfortunately, it was a windy, gray, and chilly day, but that's alright. It was more about Stephanie getting to know her new camera then taking any great pictures. Except my hands were frozen by the time we were done!
 We weren't sure a) what this was or b) why someone nailed it to a tree.
 LOVE the houses in Wash Park!
Just some of her pics she took of me. She's really doing a good job and is getting better all the time!

No comments: