So, April Fools! I figured no one would believe me, but it was putting that post together anyways. But since I teased you about our plans for the exterior of our house, I figure I'll let you in on what I'm thinking. At least, color scheme-wise. I'm not thinking clearly these days, but I'll just introduce this picture by saying that my friend Lindsay showed it to me and I fell in love. Gray can be blah, but a nice saturated gray with crisp black and white (and a colorful door!!) is awesome!
This is the Painted House. Very apt name! And isn't that house gorgeous? Click through on the link to see what an amazing transformation it was!
But first we have to finish the kitchen... :)


1 comment:
I'm a dummy - I believed you!!!!
I did think, wow, that is a change from the gray she was thinking that I showed her, hahah!
But, I knew you could pull it off somehow - the part I was most surprised about was Kurt saying yes, ha!
I still love this Painted House - it would look awesome on your home :)
Post a Comment