Monday, April 11, 2011

Wow, 2011 Has Been a Dud So Far...

School has finally calmed down! Last week I probably spent 25 hours on school work, including 12 on Friday. Blech. But, I'll be able to breathe easy until the end of the semester.
It feels good.
So, we haven't been up to a whole lot this year so far. Probably because school has been kicking my butt. I can't find pictures from anything prior to Valentine's weekend, but the Saturday before we babysat for our friends, Jen and Evan, so they could celebrate. Their little boy Dean is adorable. And he seemed to really like Kurt!
Man, Dean has really grown since then!

Okay, that's all. 

2 comments:

Allison said...

What a cute baby! I'm not going to lie, Kurt looks great holding a baby. I can't wait until there are pictures up here of your own baby. Hopefully your first born will be a boy so he can marry Xandrie. Swingas foreva!

Jennifer Bergam said...

Haha . . . I think Kurt looks better than Dean in that pic. Being his mamma and all I think he looks way cuter in person--Dean looks so chunky there.