Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding Fever!

Okay, not really. I didn't stay up to watch it. I won't watch any recap. But I have been looking at pictures, because I love weddings. :) So, just a (very) few of my favorites:

Her dress was absolutely gorgeous. The silhouette, the lace, the train, the sleeves, the neckline ... perfect. I love that it was pretty modest too. You don't see that in celebrity weddings much anymore. Very classy!

This was her maid of honor. I love this dress! Like the bridal gown, it's so refreshing to see a dress that's not strapless. Don't get me wrong, strapless dresses are often very pretty, but you just see them so much these days. This dress is elegant and the cowl neck is a beautiful, different, but not weird, addition.

I just think this picture is cute. I don't know about you, but those smiles seem pretty genuine to me.


Weddings are fun! Lucky for me, I get to attend my little sister's this summer! That one will be even better!!

1 comment:

Hyphen Interiors said...

I didn't stay up to watch it either, but I did check out the pics. She is gorgeous and her gown was beautiful. They do look genuinely in love which is awesome.