Monday, June 2, 2008

Goals

Here are my goals for the next while:
1. Wake up Mon-Fri, Sun at 7 am. Do scripture study, and actually eat breakfast and do eye make-up at home (as in, not in the car, teehee).

2. Get caught up on, and stay caught up on, my submissions to my writing blog.

3. Be productive when I get home from work. Clean, laundry, dishes, etc. I tend to just want to sit on the couch and read.

4. Gym 6 days a week. You heard me. (And possibly begin running in the mornings with Kurt... possibly.)

5. Eat healthy! Woot.

6. Treat and think kindly of everyone. My Papa was such a great example of this, and I'm trying to live up to him.

7. Get a library card!

8. Have FHE every week! Attend temple once a month! (We're .... decent about this, not horrible, but not great.)

That's enough to work on for now.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great goals! I am a totally goal oriented person, so I relate to this. If you want another running partner (although kurt should be your number one choice), I am always looking for one. I am really slow, but steady. Also, I love jack vettriano's paintings. One of my favorite artist. I agree, I have wanted one of his paintings in my house for the longest time!
Well I am excited to go rock climbing with ya'll tomorrow. We got our shoes, is there anything else we need? Call me 921-0429

Jessica and Reece said...

I think you should add "Hang out with Reece and Jessica in SLC" to your list of goals...then it would be perfect :)