Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm only happy when it rains


Call me morbid, but there's nothing like perfectly black storm clouds like these.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Omygosh! I agree. This must be why we are friends. I love, love, love storms and storm clouds. Love them. I love falling asleep to them even more! That is one thing that Utah is lacking. I think it's because I grew up in Texas and it was just a fact of life. Probably the same for South Carolina.

Jayci said...

I'm right there with you! Growing up in Vegas, there were RARELY rain clouds in the sky, but when there were, it felt like everything was just perfectly in place when I had on sweats, socks, and stayed inside the pitter-pattering windows. I looove it! Mark and I chase storms... not really, but we like to think we do. Turn on the calm and serene music and it's a perfect day with rain. :)