Friday, August 14, 2009

Guest bedroom

Our guest bedroom is pretty close to being done. Except, our accent wall blue is warmer than the bedding and curtains (I have the fabric for the curtains, but no sewing machine yet so they'll be coming sometime this winter/spring) and some days it bugs me and some days it doesn't. So we'll see.


Lovely wall sans horse wallpaper. Lovely lovely lovely. Just a little bare.


Yeah, we need closet doors. I think this painting might be too high. What do y'all think?

Wow, this pic is really blurry. I would've gotten a picture of the window, but it was super sunny and kept coming out really dark. This chair is 1/2 of a garage sale find (the other chair's in the office currently). It used to be stained wood, but I painted it white. Now I'm on the hunt for the perfect fabric to reupholster it with.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow you are so talented! I would have no idea how to sew curtains or reupholster a chair. Seriously, I'm impressed and a little envious at your skills! :) Your house looks like it is really coming together. Nice work!

Jayci said...

you rock. :D I love that chair! and the room looks great!