Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Kitchen!

So, our kitchen is by far the most complete room. So I'm going to post pictures of it!
So far we have: painted 2 walls a lovely shade of apple green;

added shelving to the bare wall for extra storage;

updated the light fixture from a boring, bad light quality round white thing to chrome track lighting. I simply cannot say enough how much of a difference that made!!

Notice how I said "most complete?" Yeah, we still have more to do on it. But I'm not going to tell whaaaaat!
You'll just have to wait patiently. It's good for you.

1 comment:

Jayci said...

ha ha! It's good for us. :P I love that color green!!! so refreshing and bright. I love green apples in the summer time so I just want to take a big bite out of that wall!! i bet the track lighting has definitely been a big hit with you - nothing like it!! I'm on pins and needles waiting for the rest of it!! :) good work!