Sunday, August 9, 2009

Master bedroom

Our bedroom is uncharacteristically clean right now, so I snapped a few pictures of it to show y'all what it looks like. Sadly, these pictures do not capture our chosen yellow very well. I know what kind of curtains I want to do now, I'm just waiting till it's closer to Christmas because my present is going to be a sewing machine. Until then, we'll "suffer" with our bare windows. Going to get black sheets and some king sized pillows. I've got some decorative pillows in mind to make. And we desperately need new laundry hampers. Also, I'm going to be redoing the nightstands. Painting them black and a few other ideas I have in mind to make them look not so tv stand-ish.


I actually just hung the mirror a few minutes ago, lol. I saw the mirror on Craigslist for $15 and immediately thought of using the hooks to hold my necklaces. I'm actually kinda proud of myself for that creativity. :D

1 comment:

Jayci said...

i really like the yellow - in the second picture is it more of the real color? so pretty! and cute mirror too! I'm excited to see the curtains later this year!! :o)