Also, as usual, I forgot to take pictures. :(
Then we all headed down to Salt Lake for a girls reunion! It was so much fun! The first day we got to the condo (my great aunt's) and hung out, eating food and making cute journals.


And goofed off.

A lot.
The next day we went shopping. Anyone who knows the Hatch batch knows how well dressed they are! (I say they because I'm not nearly as cute as everyone else! Seriously, I went shopping with my grandma and aunt once and they wore me out!) But I did buy myself some stuff, which was really fun because I don't shop for fun anymore, just necessity.
We started at Stein Mart and Down East Basics in Salt Lake, then ate lunch at Dodo Cafe in Sugarhouse, and finished the day at Gateway mall. You may have noticed that we had some of the younger boys with us. Well, they were so good during the morning and were dying to go play in the fountains at the Gateway mall, so I forewent shopping to watch them while they played. And to be honest, I was happier sitting in the shade then walking from store to store in the extremely hot sun.
Julianne, Jackson, and Sammy. Yes, Sammy is my cousin.
That night we did our favorite things (all shared our favorite book, recipe, scripture, quote and a memory of 2009). On Wednesday we packed up and my mom, grandma, and I did a bit more shopping (for my grandma!) then headed to grandma's house. On the way, I saw a Deloreon and had to get a picture!
At home we rested, watched Glen Beck, and ate creamies. Then I had to go and it was really hard to come back to reality. I love the time I get to spend with my mom. It'd been 11 months since the last time I saw her, so I really treasured it. And I LOVE spending time with all of my family. They are awesome!

1 comment:
family time is the greatest - and it sounds like you had the greatest activities to boot!! :o) that deloreon is saweeeet. :P
Post a Comment