"the only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. you either have to laugh or cry. i prefer to laugh. crying gives me a headache." — marjorie pay hinckley
So, remember the sneak peek at my garage sale chairs? Well, I finally finished them about 20 seconds ago and I LOVE them so much I had to get them up here right away!!
Before: During: Finished Product: OH MY GOSH!! Does anyone love these as much as I do? Because I am in love with these chairs now! Price breakdown: Chairs: $10 Paint: $0 Fabric: $18 Total: $28 Not bad!
3 comments:
they look AAAAAWESOME!! :D You can garage sale for me anytime!! :)
VERY NICE! You've definitely got some skills there.
It's a dang good thing you live far away from me--otherwise you would be reupholstering my ugly rocker.
Those look fabulous. Seriously.
Give me enough time to clean my kitchen & I'll impress you with my refinishing skills. We should start a business.
Post a Comment