Sunday, January 30, 2011

Halloween Festivities

It's always lame when Halloween's on a Sunday, but this year (err... last year) we made the best of it. On Friday night, Camille and I threw a joint Halloween costume party.
 
Kurt and I were Jake Jabs and a leopard/cheetah? (Not sure what that print is.)
Jeff and Kim were Dwight and Angela from the office. Jane was their contractual child.
James was a mad doctor and Camille was a witch. Jacob was a sleeping pumpkin.
Steve and Alisha were pirates.
I didn't get pictures of everyone else's costumes! :(
The spread was pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.
The boys, of course, played MarioKart. Silly boys.
The next night, we went with our friend Sam to a haunted corn maze. We had SO much fun! I had fun screaming/laughing/jumping up and down/clapping my hands whenever someone would jump out and scare us.
Waiting in line.
We made a new friend!
On Halloween, we (read: I) dressed the dogs up and handed out candy (to the, like, 6 trick-or-treaters. Halloween just isn't what it used to be. :( )
Ruby was not having it. She was a bunch of grapes.
I had to capture Swift to get a pic of his hat. He was a ram!
He didn't mind the "wool" part of the costume, though!
Swift looks like he's laughing at Ruby's misery.
All in all, it was an awesome Halloween weekend!

3 comments:

Jayci said...

that looks fun! And those pup-costumes are AWESOME. haha - i love that last picture; it does look like he's laughing at your poor girl! haha And she looks equally embarrassed. But darling.

Anonymous said...

Very funny. I've met Jake Jabs. He's not that slim.

Michelle C said...

You totally look like my Mom when she was younger in that top picture! Next time you're over remind me to show you one!