I eventually want to put those on a shelf lower down, where they'll be more noticeable. And put a picture of a Charleston beach in the frame instead. I wish it could be a picture of Kurt and me on the beach, but that won't happen again for a while. :(
We have a waffle knit shower curtain that I just luuuuurve. Here's a closeup.
It's simple but oh-so-classy (in my opinion).
So, I want to paint the bathroom at some point, but I'm not sure what color to paint it. I was thinking one of these browns, or maybe some fat horizontal stripes in two of these browns. What do y'all think?

1 comment:
is that shower curtain from bed bath and beyond?? I loooved that shower curtain! we got a very similar one for our basement bath - and i thought the same thing... simple yet elegant. i love that stripe idea!
Post a Comment