Friday, June 24, 2011

The Horizon

As in, there are new things on it. This is not as exciting as it sounds. I just have a new layout and I want to know: switch back to two columns or keep the three? I like the idea of a less cluttered blog, but I'm not so sure ... I've toyed with the idea of pages, but that's just a whole lot of work (for all of us). So, let me know what you think...

And I'm going to start posting my kitchen posts on here. I just don't have the attention span for two separate blogs. The kitchen is so close to done I can just taste it! It tastes like beadboard and paint. Mmm, delish ...

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE this new design. It looks so different and fresh. And I do really like the three columns! It allows you to put a lot more, but the blog design still looks less cluttered even with the three I think. Awesome!

Debbie said...

Love the new layout, looks awesome!