Friday, June 17, 2011

June Goals

Honestly, I'm having a hard time thinking of goals for this month. Perhaps it's because I've only been home for 2.5 days. Perhaps it's because there's only half of the month left. Whatever the reason, I've had to dig deep for what I want to work on for the next 13 days.

1. Write every day. Yeah, I know ... I failed last month, so will this one be any better? I contend that it will! Things that qualify as writing every day: actually typing, outlining, doing research, and staring at the document in despair. As long as my main focus is a work-in-progress, I'll count it. I'm not going to set any certain amount of time. But obviously ten minutes doesn't really count. My goal of one chapter of the YA fantasy a week still stands.

2. Get caught up on my manuscript critiques for my writing groups. I'm not terribly behind, but I owe 6 manuscripts to 4 different people. So yeah, need to get those done!

No comments: