Thursday, June 30, 2011

Kitchen Wars: Closet Freak

After all the plumbing was all ready, Kurt built a wall and a man came to do our drywall. That is the only thing we've hired someone else to do. It was just way faster/easier and less messy to do it that way. This was the day Denver didn't get above -3 all day. I worked from home. I really like sitting on my bed to do my work, while Kurt works out in the living area with classic rock playing. It was fun.
After 4 days of work, we had a whole new closet!

This closet is behind that extended white wall in the first two pictures. We bought a stackable, front-loading washer/dryer set and hid them in here. 
It's funny we diminished our laundry room so much, because I loved how big the laundry room (annex) was when we looked at the house. But I'd prefer to have a bigger kitchen than a bigger laundry room. Ideally, I'd have a big one of each, but that ain't happenin' in this old 1400 square foot ranch.

(Date: February 4th, 2010)

No comments: